Wednesday 1 April 2009

Oh the humanity!

I watched the G20 meet up on the news and saw that the markets were up today. Oh, the humanity of it all. I thought I'd seen enough of it squeezed apart like so much Pepsodent toothpaste but today really took the cake.

The intelligentsia were so long in the tooth. They cackled and crowed. About protectionsim and growth. Like this would make a difference. But it won't. It cannot. Its seed is written and dredged in the naught of things they bury their hope in. We've ruled the day and it is gone.

The numbers do not lie. This is the crux. The null point. The human arrow that pierces the heart. The wanton scribe that quills the ages. We have crossed the marrow. The cancer is here and it is...it is us.

I've set my traps and will wait. For the 'morrow is filled with maw and trials. I will take only the prey that happens into my snare. The smart man withdraws and waits. The bold ones will be burnt on the cross. Mark it my friends. Though my words be cryptic, there is wisdom within them. Be clever like the sparrow. Come forth only for worms. Hide your true colors.

And await the dark morn. Soon we will all be thus . Those that wait the earth. Wait that which abides all comers and occurrence.

Whose patience can overcome it? It was long coming. And long to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home